Brandon advises clients on the acquisition, ownership structure, financing, and sale of commercial real estate, both in Georgia and nationally. His clients range from start-ups to national developers.
Brandon also provides broad corporate representation to companies and their owners. Experience including advising, negotiating and drafting entity formation and governance documents, nondisclosure agreements, letters of intent, and acquisition and sale agreements.
Brandon is known for candid advice and getting deals closed.
- National developer in its $100 million sale of real property in Sarasota, Florida;
- National developer in the acquisition, development and sale of a mixed used development in San Antonio, Texas worth over $300 million;
- National commercial real estate developer in its acquisition of mezzanine and other bridge financing of over $30 million for properties in Texas and Florida;
- National commercial real estate developer in the organizational restructuring of holding companies for commercial property developments in Kentucky, Georgia, Florida and Texas;
- National commercial real estate developer in the sale of private equity interests in owner of a Bass Pro anchored shopping center in Texas;
- National retail food company in the selection and structuring of the optimal form of legal entity for a joint venture development of a multi-use center. Negotiated and prepared the documents that govern the operation of the business and the relationship among the owners, member and management of the business;
- The HoneyBaked Ham Company in the acquisition and sale of franchise stores in Georgia, Indiana, Michigan, Oregon, and Tennessee, including the leasing, acquisition and sale of the associated real property; and
- American Cancer Society in the sale and leasing of office space.