Stephen advises clients on a wide range of corporate related matters, from mergers and acquisitions to day to day business arrangements. His clients range from private equity funds to small privately held businesses.
Stephen’s experience includes a broad spectrum of acquisition transactions, from sales of small family held companies to complex senior and mezzanine debt funded transactions.
He has significant experience in securities matters ranging from fund formation to private placements.
Stephen’s practice also involves a variety of lending matters both on the borrower and lender side.
- Private equity firm in its $49 million sale of one of its portfolio companies in the oil and gas industry.
- Private equity firm in a $16 million acquisition of a furniture manufacturer and the related senior and mezzanine debt financing.
- Privately held national food chain in securing a $25 million line of credit.
- Georgia-based bank in a $5 million secured lending transaction.
- Technology start-up in its formation and two rounds of private placement equity financings.