Commercial Real Estate
Our firm maintains a thriving and diverse commercial real estate practice. At Cushing, Morris, Armbruster & Montgomery, LLP, our real estate attorneys provide clients with a full range of legal services in all aspects of the acquisition, sale, development, financing, construction, and leasing of real property, both nationally and internationally, in conjunction with top-notch local counsel where need be. We have created a team experienced in the various intricacies found in every type of commercial real estate transaction. We represent major national and regional developers in a wide range of commercial real estate projects. Our attorneys regularly assist clients with:
- Entity creation for acquisition, development & sales;
- Operating and partnership agreements;
- Assemblages and land acquisition contracts and closings;
- Financing for acquisition, construction and development;
- Leasing and Lease Negotiations;
- Zoning and Land Use;
- Property Development; and
- All aspects of large-scale mixed-use retail, hotel, office, industrial and community developments.
Since 2000, our real estate group has closed approximately $2.5 billion in real property acquisitions and sales and even greater amounts of acquisition and development loans. This wealth of experience has enabled our firm to establish itself as an accomplished and proactive commercial real estate practice.