In addition to commercial business disputes, we also provide a cadre of employment law and human resources related services. These include the following:
- Defense of employment discrimination charges before the EEOC and in court (including claims based on race, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ rights, harassment, and retaliation);
- The prosecution of claims for employee theft or misappropriation of trade secrets or confidential information;
- Claims of tortious interference with contractual or business relationships (either as plaintiff’s or defendant’s counsel);
- Restrictive covenants disputes, including obtaining injunctions and restraining orders against ex-employees or avoiding the same in claims brought against our clients;
- Review and drafting of employment-related policies and contracts, including employment agreements, employee handbooks, and human resources policies and procedures; and
- We are also available to our clients to provide consultation on other workplace issues.
Sample Employment Cases
- We successfully obtained full relief for an executive whose former employer had violated his employment agreement.
- We have obtained the dismissal of numerous EEOC charges and lawsuits.